Below is a list of articles that I have written:
SQL Server Central
Stairway to SQLCLR
- (2014-01-09) Stairway to SQLCLR Level 1: What is SQLCLR?
- (2014-02-19) Stairway to SQLCLR Level 2: Sample Stored Procedure and Function
- (2014-05-28) Stairway to SQLCLR Level 3: Security (General and SAFE Assemblies)
- (2014-09-10) Stairway to SQLCLR Level 4: Security (EXTERNAL and UNSAFE Assemblies)
- (2015-03-11) Stairway to SQLCLR Level 5: Development (Using .NET within SQL Server)
- (2016-03-01) Stairway to SQLCLR Level 6: Development Tools Intro
- (2016-03-02) Stairway to SQLCLR Level 7: Development and Security
- (2016-03-03) Stairway to SQLCLR Level 8: Using Visual Studio to work around SSDT
- (2011-04-26) Restructure 100 Million Row (or more) Tables in Seconds. SRSLY!
- (2010-12-31) Disk Is Cheap! ORLY?
- (2010-05-04) Improving Performance of Cross-Partition Queries
- (2009-12-23) CLR Table-Valued Function Example with Full Streaming (STVF / TVF)
- (2009-05-28) Streaming Data Into SQL Server 2008 From an Application
- (2008-11-13) Easy and Repeatable Testing of DB Code (Stored Procs, etc.) with DbFit
- (2008-06-24) Exporting and Versioning Lookup Data: A Real-World Use of the CLR
- (2008-05-28) Searching Objects for Text
- (2007-10-16) A New (and Hopefully Better) Approach to Constants
- (2007-09-18) Getting The Most Out of SQL Server 2005 UDTs and UDAs
- (2007-09-06) Capturing Missing Information From SQL Profiler
- (2017-03-02) Why I am Excited about SQL Server on Linux
- (2011-07-21) CLR Performance Testing